Wednesday 21 June 2017

RENDER - Dim the lights

If you follow my deviantart page you may know that I recently experimented with my first ever fully nude render.

Thinking further, I have no inclination to go there again.

I simply prefer to have something left to the imagination.

There is *something* about a simple black bikini (or one piece suit) that I *much* prefer.

Kinda like Lena is checking out here.

"How about you put your top on and we put these mats to proper use?"

Lena is a bit bemused.

By comparison Lucy is pretty... Well... Pretty scrawny - by comparison at least.

If you follow my blog you'll also know that I have a tier in my virtual roster, and that Lena is in a significantly higher grade than the Crusher.

Still, Lucy has never shied away from a challenge... But why did she choose this one? Especially with another grappler that's (in)famous for roughing her...

Well actually, what Lena is infamous for is a habit of monstering her opposition.

Lucy just grabbed a serious size mouthful here!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment