Friday 21 August 2015

RENDER - So who wears which suit (fin)

Well this has been an interesting diversion. So much so that I've lost track actually.

Definitely like the black bikini best.

Who gets to wear which suit I've lost track. Who gets to keep more suits? I think it's close but again I've lost track.

The Crusher knows some more exotic submission techniques. Corveena is not above throwing a curve ball. More precisely she's not above throwing her opponent.

In the end it comes down to a last fall where, despite Lucy's success in twisting out of one bad spot, it winds up with our gothic dancer using a technique we'd have expected from the Crusher.

As for sorting out finally who does wear the black bikini?

Well everyone is pretty worn out now.

Let's assume they agree to share and get along.

In the meantime everyone has been stretched and twisted and squeezed a few different ways, so we'll give a few days to recuperate.


2 comments:

  1. These are totally amazing. As always, I'm forever rooting for Lucy, but I have to say that I'm happy that they were able to come to an accord about sharing the swimsuits.

    The back and forth action, the angles and the hold were phenomenal. Truly fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete